TimberLOK® 2-1/2" Heavy-Duty Wood Screw - 500 Pieces per Box
Model Number: FMTLOK212-500
Menards® SKU: 2300085
Description & Documents
The FastenMaster® TimberLok® enables you to complete wood-to-wood projects faster, easier and stronger. The TimberLok offers higher design shear than 3/8" lag screws…and no predrilling is needed! The TimberLOK® is a code compliant alternative to a hurrican tie when installing rafters or trusses.
- Stronger design shear values than 3/8" lags
- Nationally recognized testing and code approvals
- Sharp point and aggressive thread penetrate the densest woods without predrilling
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood for flush appearance
- Variety of lengths, from 2-1/2" to 10", to match every application
- Proprietary three-step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. ACQ approved
- Free bit in every package
- 500 pieces per box
- Made in USA
Brand Name: FastenMaster
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.