2" x 6" x 26' Laminated 3-ply Column SYP#1
Model Number: 1105221
Menards® SKU: 1105221
Everyday Low Price: $125.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $13.86
Your Final Price: $112.13
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Laminated columns are designed to replace standard treated posts as vertical supports in building construction. Custom fabrication allows the columns to be designed and manufactured for each individual buildings specifications. Columns are commonly made of 3 ply, 4 ply or 5 ply; 2x6, 2x8, 2x10 or 2x12 lumber. Columns are available in lengths up to 60. The lumber components are precision cut and assembled together in a factory controlled environment with rivet clinched nails. The quality controlled factory production creates a consistently straight laminated column, which means faster installation and straighter walled buildings.
- 3 ply 2x6 #1 SYP Lumber
- Straighter and stronger than solid sawn wood posts
- Rivet clinched nails provide superior holding power
- Columns over 20' in length will have splices reinforced with 20 gauge stainless steel plates to maintain the structural integrity of the column
- Columns can be pre-notched to provide superior truss to post connection for sidewall applications or full column (no notch) for endwalls
- Lower portion of column utilizes pressure treated lumber suitable for ground contact. Columns 20' and under will be fully treated with no splices
- Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, actual column may vary.
Dimensions: 2" x 6" x 26'
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.