2" x 6" x 42' Laminated 3-ply Column SYP#1
Model Number: 1105302
Menards® SKU: 1105302
Description & Documents
Laminated columns are designed to replace standard treated posts as vertical supports in building construction. Custom fabrication allows the columns to be designed and manufactured for each individual buildings specifications. Columns are commonly made of 3 ply, 4 ply or 5 ply; 2x6, 2x8, 2x10 or 2x12 lumber. Columns are available in lengths up to 60. The lumber components are precision cut and assembled together in a factory controlled environment with rivet clinched nails. The quality controlled factory production creates a consistently straight laminated column, which means faster installation and straighter walled buildings.
- 3 ply 2x6 #1 SYP Lumber
- Straighter and stronger than solid sawn wood posts
- Rivet clinched nails provide superior holding power
- Columns over 20' in length will have splices reinforced with 20 gauge stainless steel plates to maintain the structural integrity of the column
- Columns are pre-notched to allow the truss to sit firmly on the column
- Lower portion of column utilizes pressure treated lumber suitable for ground contact
- Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, actual column may vary.
- JOBSITE delivery is REQUIRED! See a team member at your nearest store for more for more information
Dimensions: 2" x 6" x 42'
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.