2 1/2" x 11 7/8" x 24' I-Joist
Model Number: 1066412
Menards® SKU: 1066412
Everyday Low Price: $36.96
You Save: $1.44
Sale Price Good Through 04-27-2014
Description & Documents
I-Joists are prefabricated I-shaped structural members that are designed for residential and commercial floor and roof rafter applications. I-Joists are comprised of solid sawn flanges and structural panel webs that provide strength and versatility. Their lightweight construction, ease of handling, strength and ability to span longer distances result in lower overall labor and material costs compared to solid lumber.
- 2 ½" solid sawn lumber nailing flange provides quicker sheathing installation.
- I-Joists are more uniform in strength, stiffer and straighter than regular framing lumber
- Openings can be strategically cut per manufacturer's recommendations in the I-Joist web to allow for wiring, duct work and plumbing
- Eliminates bow, crown, twist, cup, check or splitting that can take place with solid lumber
- Dimensional soundness and less shrinkage helps eliminate squeaky floors
- Clear spans up to 19'8" @ 16" O.C.
- Meets or exceeds PRI-40 series design specifications established by the APA- The Engineered Wood Association.
Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 11-7/8" x 24'
Shipping Weight: 69.6 lbs
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.