24' 4/12 Post Frame Truss Available Immediately
Model Number: 1877411
Menards® SKU: 1877411
Description & Documents
Post frame trusses are designed to be placed at spacing's greater than 2' and up to 9'on center. Most post frame trusses require 2x6 or larger top and bottom members with 2x4 or larger webs. Post frame trusses are commonly used in a variety of agricultural, commercial or industrial applications. Post frame trusses are professionally designed with state of the art computer programs. The lumber components are precision cut and assembled together with galvanized steel truss plates in a factory controlled environment. Each truss bears the Truss Plate Institute (TPI) stamp for quality assurance. Truss capacity is listed by pounds per square foot based on the following load rating criteria: Top Chord Live load (snow and other temporary loads) top chord dead load (roofing materials, weight of the truss itself & other permanent items attached to the roof), bottom chord live load (storage or living space) and bottom chord dead load (insulation, ceiling materials, ceiling fans, etc). Post frame truss loading requirements will vary depending on use and region. Check with your local building authorities before purchasing.
- Overall 35 lbs per square foot load rating at 9' on center spacing. Load ratings distributed as 30-4-0-1. Higher loadings can be achieved by decreasing the on center spacing (see loading chart listed under technical specifications).
- 30 lbs/square foot top chord live load (TCLL)
- 4 lbs/square foot top chord dead load (TCDL)
- 0 lbs/square foot bottom chord live load. (BCLL)
- 1 lb/square foot bottom chord dead load (BCDL)
- No overhangs (1', 2' or 3' overhangs can be achieved by using overhang jacks)
- 7 7/8" Heel Height
- Pictures are for illustrational purposes only, actual lumber and webs may vary
- Not available to purchase online. See your local Menards store to purchase and pick up immediately at one of our 6 truss plant locations.
Dimensions: 35# at 9' OC