Our wood/plastic composite material is manufactured using all post consumer wood products. Manufacturing with post consumer wood fiber eliminates the need to harvest trees in order to create building materials. Also, reusing this wood supply reduces the amount of materials delivered to your local landfill. Our state of the art extrusion process and raw material preparation in each package of fencing boards, produces a fully encapsulated wood plastic composite material that requires very little maintenance and will resist cracking and splintering as well as eliminating rot and mold usually found in wood fencing products.
Some fading will occur giving your fence a natural weathered look.
- Hickory brown composite picket
- Dog-ear picket
- Authentic wood grain appearance without the maintenance
- Made of polyethylene and recycled wood fibers
- No splitting, warping, cracking, rotting or insect damage
- Lasts and lasts - saves money and time
- Easy as working with wood - no special tools required
- Suitable for a variety of styles offering different levels of privacy
- A truly solid assembly - sturdy components won't rattle, squeak, or sway
Dimensions: 3/8" Thick x 5-1/8" Wide x 3' Long
Vendor: Ultra Deck
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.