Description & Documents
The Mighty Mule photo eyes are a non-contact photoelectric safety device for your gate opener that prevents the gate from closing when an obstruction is in the path of the beams. This safety feature is easy to install: for a typical pull-to-open application, 2 photo eyes are placed across the driveway from each other just outside of the gate, and two more are placed on the inside of the property, just outside of the reach of the gate in its open position.
- Utilizes Dual Beam and Through Beam Technology
- Designed To Be Direct Wired To The Gate Opener Circuit Board
- Two Photo Eyes and All Basic Mounting Hardware Included With The Unit
- Low Voltage Wire and Mounting Posts Not Included
- 12 month limited warranty
Brand Name: Mighty Mule