The Durovent Attic Ventilation System helps keep air flowing in your attic. The ventilation system can be cut to fit most joist spaces and provides you with an economical way to meet energy-code requirements for air flow. Install the system between rafters to provide an air channel through insulation to help keep air flowing freely in your attic.
- Improves insulation efficiencies, allows for cooler attics in the summer months, drier attics in the winter months and helps prevent ice-dam formation
- Use for 24" on center spacing or separate for 16" on center spacing
- Excellent option for new construction
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a 1 in. space between each vent
- Perforated center line to fit most applications
- Wide nailing flange and center strut allow for easy installation
- Maintenance free
- Minimum purchase may be required
Dimensions: 24" x 4'
Ship Dim: 47.75 x 22.5 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Brand Name: AdoProducts
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.