16" x 100' Staple Tab Insulation
Model Number: ST16100
Menards® SKU: 1613632
Description & Documents
The Reflectix®Double Reflective Double Bubble Staple Tab Insulation consists of two highly reflective (94%+ reflectivity) layers of film. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow while a center layer of polyethylene provides our product high reliability and strength (nominal thickness 5/16"). A wide variety of widths and lengths are manufactured. The Reflectix®Double Reflective Insulation is the most versatile, widely distributed and energy efficient product that we manufacture. With more than 40+ commercial and residential construction applications and a large selection of product configurations, our product can accommodate the vast majority of applications. Product benefits (R-value and/or Radiant Barrier) vary per application. Reflectix®Reflective Insulation is a technologically advanced building material ideal for new construction or retrofit applications in commercial, industrial, metal and post/frame buildings.
About Reflective Technology:
A common characteristic in the Reflectix®family of products is how they provide benefit. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and r-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, "easy to handle and install". All Reflectix®products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
- For the Pro or DIYer, the large roll size is perfect for the larger square footage projects
- The staple tab edge product is recommended when installing the insulation on 16" or 24" centers
- Money saving, residential applications include crawl space, radiant floor, attic and walls
- Also applicable for wall and roof systems in commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings
- R-values range from R-3.7 to R-21 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly resulting in less labor per job
- No mess, no itchy fibers - Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- The only tools required are utility knife, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- Inhibits condensation
- Price below is for 1 roll.
Dimensions: 16" Wide x 100' Long
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.