Reflectix 16" x 25' Staple Tab Insulation - Covers 33.33 Sq. Ft.
Model Number: ST16025
Menards® SKU: 1613519
Everyday Low Price: $16.29
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2015
Description & Documents
The Reflectix® Double Reflective Double Bubble Staple Tab Insulation consists of two highly reflective (94%+ reflectivity) layers of film. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow while a center layer of polyethylene provides our product high reliability and strength (nominal thickness 5/16"). A wide variety of widths and lengths are manufactured. The Reflectix® Double Reflective Insulation is the most versatile, widely distributed and energy-efficient product that we manufacture. With more than 40+ commercial and residential construction applications and a large selection of product configurations, our product can accommodate the vast majority of applications. Product benefits (R-value and/or radiant barrier) vary per application. Reflectix® Reflective Insulation is a technologically advanced building material ideal for new construction or retrofit applications in commercial, industrial, metal and post/frame buildings and many other DIY applications. A common characteristic in the Reflectix® family of products is how they provide benefits. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and R-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, as they are easy to handle and install. All Reflectix® products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
- For the Do-It-Yourselfer, the convenient roll size of the featured Reflectix® product is ideal
- The staple tab edge product is recommended when installing the insulation on 16" centers
- Money-saving, around-the-home applications include crawl space, radiant floor, attic and walls
- Additional applications include HVAC ducts, water pipes, garage door, knee walls and water heater
- R-values range from R-3.7 to R-21 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly with no mess and no itchy fibers
- The only tools required are scissors, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 fire rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- Inhibits condensation
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
- Made in the USA at an ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing location
Dimensions: 16" wide x 25' long
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.