Click image for a larger view.
Hover to zoom in.
4' x 100' Double Bubble Foil/White Insulation
Model Number: RDBW48100
Menards® SKU: 1613645
Please wait while we perform your request.
Description & Documents
The Reflectix®Reflective/White Double Bubble Insulation consists of one outer layer of highly reflective film (96% reflectivity) and one outer layer of white polyethylene. Two inner layers of insulating bubbles resist conductive heat flow while a center layer of polyethylene give our product high reliability and strength (nominal thickness 5/16"). The white polyethylene side of the product can provide a bright, finished and easy to clean interior surface. A wide variety of widths and lengths are manufactured. The Reflectix®Reflective/White Insulation is a technologically advanced building material ideal for new construction or retrofit applications in residential, commercial, industrial, metal and post/frame buildings.
About Reflective Technology:
A common characteristic in the Reflectix®family of products is how they provide benefit. The key component shared by all products is that they contain a highly reflective film or foil. A wide range of benefits and r-values are possible and depend on how the product is installed and which product configuration is utilized. This feature allows for installation in a very wide and diverse range of building assemblies. In addition to reflectivity and diversity our products have another common characteristic, "easy to handle and install". All Reflectix®products are "no-itch" and only require simple hand tools for installation.
- For the Pro, the large roll size is convenient to handle and store at the job site
- This product is designed for wall and roof systems in residential, commercial and agricultural buildings
- This Reflectix® Insulation is an ideal choice for metal and post frame building systems
- R-values range from R-3.2 to R-7.5 depending on application
- Easy to handle and installs quickly resulting in less labor per job
- No mess, no itchy fibers - Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- The only tools required are utility knife, staple gun, safety goggles and a tape measure
- Class A/Class 1 Fire Rated and a vapor/radon retarder when seams are sealed
- No nesting characteristics for birds, insects or rodents
- Price below is for 1 roll.
Dimensions: 4' Wide x 100' Long