440 SoundBarrier® is a special-density, structural board made from 100 percent environmental Homasote® cellulose fiber, a homogeneous composition manufactured with uniformly distributed protection against termites, rot and fungi and resistance to moisture
- Carpenters and do-it-yourselfers can easily install 440 SoundBarrier® in room partitions and peripheral walls, ceilings and floors
- FSC® Certified
- Easy to handle, cut and shape
- Ready to apply directly to framing
- Provides excellent noise attenuation when installed as recommended
- Provides excellent, moisture-resistant thermal insulation
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1/2" x 4' x 8'
Ship Dim: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 38.5 lbs
Brand Name: 440 SoundBarrier®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.