Used as sheathing over all exterior walls in wood or metal framing construction, FOAMULAR® Insulating Sheathing (IS) insulation creates an effective insulating envelope over the entire structure. FOAMULAR® IS insulation is ideal for either wood or metal framing construction and suits a variety of exterior finishes. These strong, lightweight, rigid foam panels with a film face provide the durability and damage resistance to meet the rigorous demands of site-built construction. It is highly resistant to moisture and retains its long term R-value year after year even after prolonged exposure to moisture and freeze/thaw cycling.
- 4' x 9' sheet
- 3/4" thick
- Readily combines with blanket type insulation for greater R-value
- Used in fire-rated exterior wall assemblies for application in office buildings, schools, shopping centers and more
- Tough film facers for added damage-resistance
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install; easy to saw, cut or score
- Must be ordered in increments of 128
Dimensions: 3/4" x 4' x 9'
Brand Name: Foamular® Rigid Foam Insulation
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.