Owens Corning™ FOAMULAR® 250 extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation is a closed cell, moisture-resistant, rigid foam board well-suited to meet the needs of a wide variety of building applications. FOAMULAR® 250 XPS insulation is ideal for many residential and commercial construction applications such as wall furring, perimeter/ foundation, cavity wall, pre-cast concrete, under slab, crawl spaces, sheathing and other applications.
- 4' x 8' sheet
- 3/4" thick
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance at R-5 per inch
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install; easy to saw, cut or score
- Minimum compressive strength of 25 psi
- Compliant with building codes and standards
Dimensions: 3/4" x 4' x 8'
Brand Name: Foamular® Rigid Foam Insulation
Vendor: Owens Corning
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.