Description & Documents
Owens Corning™ FOAMULAR® 600 is a high-strength extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation product designed for use in engineered applications requiring additional load-bearing capability such as under slab, concrete floors, foundations, roadways and rail beds, plaza and parking decks and cold storage installations. This durable, lightweight rigid foam panel is easy to handle and install.
- 2' x 8' sheet
- 1" thick
- R-5 Extruded Polystyrene
- Designed for use in high load-bearing applications, high compressive strength helps resist damage from heavy loads
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance with an R-value of R-5 per inch
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- The only XPS foam to be GREENGUARD Children & Schools certified
- Will not corrode or rot
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install.
- Continuous exterior insulated sheathing required in some states
- Must be ordered in increments of 96
Dimensions: 1" x 2' x 8'
Brand Name: Owens Corning
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.