Description & Documents
Used as sheathing over all exterior walls in wood or metal framing construction, FOAMULAR® Insulating Sheathing (IS) insulation creates an effective insulating envelope over the entire structure. FOAMULAR® IS insulation is ideal for either wood or metal framing construction and suits a variety of exterior finishes. These strong, lightweight, rigid foam panels with a film face provide the durability and damage resistance to meet the rigorous demands of site built construction. It is highly resistant to moisture and retains its long-term R-value year after year, even after prolonged exposure to moisture and freeze/thaw cycling.
- 4' x 9' sheet
- 1" thick
- R-5 Extruded Polystyrene
- Readily combines with blanket-type insulation for greater R-value
- Used in fire-rated exterior wall assemblies for application in office buildings, schools, shopping centers and more
- Tough film facers for added damage resistance
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- Will not corrode or rot
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install.
- Continuous exterior insulated sheathing required in some states
- Must be ordered in increments of 96
Dimensions: 1" x 4' x 9'
Brand Name: Owens Corning
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.