Owens Corning™ FOAMULAR®600 is a high strength extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation product designed for use in engineered applications requiring additional load-bearing capability such as under slab, concrete floors, foundations, roadways and rail beds, plaza and parking decks and cold storage installations.
- 2' x 8' sheet
- 1' 1/2" thick
- Designed for use in high load bearing applications, high compressive strength helps resist damage from heavy loads
- Excellent long-term stable insulating performance with an R-value1 of R-5 per inch
- Exceptional moisture resistance, long-term durability
- The only XPS foam to be GREENGUARD Children & Schools certified
- Will not corrode, rot or support mold growth
- Lightweight, durable rigid foam panels are easy to handle and install; easy to saw, cut or score
- Must be ordered in increments of 64
Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 2' x 8'
Brand Name: Foamular® Rigid Foam Insulation
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.