Description & Documents
The Denver has a rear lip system that allows for fast installation, thus reducing labor costs and eliminates guesswork with a uniform setback of 3/4" using no mortar or pins. Denver blocks also feature a hollow core design that saves weight in shipping and eases installation over competing block. The hollow core also helps with drainage and connection between the units when the cells are properly filled with multi-purpose gravel. The lower profile of the Denver provides a longer and smoother appearance.
- Maximum design flexibility for straight or curved walls
- Great for a variety of residential and commercial landscape projects
- Pallet quantity varies
- Fill with multi-purpose gravel; Menards SKU 1891130
- Please consult a professional engineer for design assistance with walls 4 feet and taller
- 58 pounds
- While supplies last
- Recommended wall height: up to 36" (6 layers high) gravity wall
- 42" and taller walls require geogrid reinforcement; professional design is advised
Dimensions: 6"H x 18"W x 12"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.