Description & Documents
The cobble edger provides a unique cobbled look to your yard. The edgers separate and protect mulch or rock from grass edges, keeping your yard neat and clean. These edgers look great with any of our landscape blocks, helping you create the perfect backyard living space.
- Great for straight or curved applications
- Adds definition to a lawn, garden or walkway
- Available in a variety of different colors to mix and match for a unique landscape project
- Easy to install
- Made in the USA
- 12 pounds per block; 280 blocks per pallet
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
Dimensions: 3-7/16"H x 3-3/4"W x 11-13/16"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Color / Finish: Autumn Blend
||Overall Depth: 11.8125 inch
|Block Weight: 12 pound
||Overall Height: 3-7/16 inch
|Overall Width: 3-3/4 inch
||Size: 3" x 12"
|Special Features: Cobble Appearance
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.