Makes installing high quality landscape edging simple for do it yourselfers of any skill level. The sleek, 4". tall edging delineates any planting bed with great flexibility for making artistic curves. Locking connectors allow edging pieces to snap together for a virtually seamless connection. Unique spiral spikes and anchoring adaptors help prevent movement after installation and can be positioned anywhere along the length of the edging. Manufactured from 100 percent recycled plastic materials. Each kit includes everything needed for a standard 16 ft. installation: four 4 ft. lengths of edging, four locking connectors, eight 10" spiral spikes and eight spike anchoring adaptors. All components are black in color.
- Heavy, contractor grade 4" high landscape edging system in easy-to-handle 4 ft. lengths
- Designed to provide a sleek, high-end look similar to metal edging products
- Unique, patented locking connection system and anchoring method
- Made in the U.S.A. from recycled material
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.