Description & Documents
Secure your pavers in place with Paver Link™ Locking Sand from Laticrete. Specially designed for wide joints, this revolutionary brush-in joint filler is seven times stronger than traditional polymeric sand. To use, simply open the pail, disperse the product and brush into the joints to get a safe and strong bond. Since the locking sand sets hard when exposed to air, it requires no water, skilled labor, tools or cleanup.
- Buff Color
- 7 times stronger than polymeric sand
- For joints ¼" or wider
- Air Cured - No watering required
- No washout
- Helps prevent weed growth and joint erosion
- With no portland in the mix there is no chance of staining the surface of the pavers
- Simply open the pail, disperse the product and brush into the joints to get a safe and strong bond
- 40-pound pail
- Covers approximately 30 to 60 square feet
Brand Name: Laticrete
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Paver Locking Sand
||Shop By Type: sand
||Cement Type: None
|Weight: 40 pounds
||Set Time: 8-24 Hours hour
|Application Conditions: No rain for 24 hours
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.