Alpine Fireplace W/2 Wood Boxes
Model Number: Alpinehearthbrick_SABMML
Menards® SKU: 1981705
Everyday Low Price: $4,436.80
You Save: $10.92
Sale Price Good Through 09-21-2014
Description & Documents
The Alpine fireplace will be the envy of the neighborhood. You will be sure to bring rustic charm to your landscape with this attractive outdoor element. The design is tasteful and elegant and the glowing warmth is sure to take the chill out of any cool evening or simply add ambiance to your next outdoor event. Answer the call to get outdoors and enjoy a calm crackling fire with family and friends around the inviting glow of the Alpine fireplace. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions are available. Cutting and assembly are required. Please consult local building codes for legality, placement or any other aspects for adding this and other block projects to your landscape.
- Includes: Blocks, firebrick for liner, detailed plans, refractory mortar, paver locking sand, 3/4 x 4' x 4' pc of AC2 treated plywood, construction adhesive and steel reinforcement.
- Sienna and quarry gray tumbled Belgian wall blocks, autumn blend tumbled Catalina wall and pillar blocks, quarry gray tumbled Belgian pavers, charcoal Holland pavers and sienna Flagstone pavers.
- Keystone accent for visual appeal
- Dual wood boxes to store dry wood
- Large raised hearth
- Detailed step-by-step instructions available
- Cutting and assembly required
- Must be set on solid level compacted gravel or concrete footing that will distribute the weight of all material
- Approximate weight: 24,000 pounds
- Consult local building codes and call digger's hotline before construction
Dimensions: Approx 12'W x 10'H x 6'D
Brand Name: Clearwater Collection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.