Alpine Fireplace with 1Wood Box
Model Number: AlpineFireplace1Box_SABMML
Menards® SKU: 1981703
Everyday Low Price: $3,710.66
You Save: $5.46
Sale Price Good Through 09-21-2014
Description & Documents
The Alpine fireplace will be the envy of the neighborhood. You will be sure to bring rustic charm to your landscape with this attractive outdoor element. The design is tasteful and elegant and the glowing warmth is sure to take the chill out of any cool evening or simply add ambiance to your next outdoor event. Answer the call to get outdoors and enjoy a calm crackling fire with family and friends around the inviting glow of the Alpine fireplace. While perfect as a standalone element, the Alpine fireplace is part of a collection of Outdoor Living kits. Each project in the Clearwater collection includes everything you'll need to create the backyard of your dreams. Kits can be delivered to your local Menards store or right to your home. Each Outdoor Living kit includes all the blocks needed to build your project. The blocks are palletized in order of use to minimize handling and simplify construction, then shrink wrapped for safe transport. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions are included. Cutting and assembly are required. Please consult local building codes for legality, placement or any other aspects for adding this and other Outdoor Living kits to your landscape.
- Includes: Blocks, firebrick for liner, detailed plans, refractory mortar, paver locking sand, 3/4 x 4' x 4' pc of AC2 treated plywood, construction adhesive and steel reinforcement.
- Sienna and quarry gray tumbled Belgian wall blocks, autumn blend tumbled Catalina wall and pillar blocks, quarry gray tumbled Belgian pavers, charcoal Holland pavers and sienna Flagstone pavers.
- Keystone accent for visual appeal
- Single woodbox to store dry firewood
- Detailed step-by-step instructions included
- Cutting and assembly required
- Must be set on solid level compacted gravel or concrete footing that will distribute the weight of all material
- Approximate weight: 19,000 pounds
- Consult local building codes and call digger's hotline before construction
Dimensions: Approx 8'-9"'W x 3'-6"D x 10'H
Brand Name: Clearwater Collection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.