Description & Documents
Catalina wall block can be used to create stylish patios and seat walls, adding the perfect ambiance to your outdoor living area. With a tumbled and weathered look, it blends beautifully with natural surroundings, accenting the beauty of the outdoors. Catalina is an attractive and simple solution for retaining walls, tiered walls, tree rings, raised bed projects and more!
- Blocks have two split sides allowing them to be used in freestanding walls
- Each Catalina Block has two finished sides for more possible combinations
- Retaining walls over 3 feet tall require grid (sold separately)
- Freestanding walls should not exceed 3 feet in height
- Made in the USA
- Consult all local building codes prior to starting your project
- 2.88 units per square foot
- 26 pounds per block; pallet quantity varies
- Comes in 3 different shapes
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
Dimensions: 5"H x 10"W x 8-1/2"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.