Description & Documents
Mansfield II retaining blocks are 5-1/2 inches high and have an attractive radial split face. These blocks are designed for building strong, stable retaining walls with a textured, rugged look. Mansfield II blocks are also great for building fire pits, seating walls, raised flower beds and other landscaping projects.
- Great for straight or curved applications
- Available in a variety of different colors to mix and match for a unique landscape project
- Made in the USA
- Consult all local building codes prior to starting your project
- 29 pounds per block; pallet quantity varies
- Color may vary by production run. Please purchase entire projects at one time.
- Size and weight are approximate
- Recommended wall height: up to 27-1/2" (5 layers high) gravity wall
Dimensions: 5-1/2"H x 11-1/2"W x 8"D
Brand Name: Midwest Manufacturing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Retaining Wall Block
||Color / Finish: Sienna
|Height: 5.5 inch
||Overall Width: 11-1/2 inch
|Overall Length: 8 inch
||Block Weight: 29 pound
|Special Features: Set Back Lip
||Type: Garden Wall Block
|Size: 7" x 11-1/2"
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.