1" x 8" x 3' AC2 Pressure Treated Pine Lumber
Model Number: 1110383
Menards® SKU: 1110383
Description & Documents
This lumber has been pressure treated for above ground (AG) applications. AC2 brand treated wood products use the MicroPro™ technology, which is a revolutionary way to pressure treat wood for decks, fences, landscaping and general construction uses. MicroPro™ technology offers many benefits, including significantly improved corrosion performance. MicroPro™/AC2 technology is the first treated wood process to be certified under Scientific Certification Systems Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) Program based on Life-Cycle Assessment. MicroPro™/AC2 pressure treated wood products are protected from termites and fungal decay and are backed by an Osmose Residential and Agricultural Limited Warranty Program (see warranty for details).
- Environmentally friendly
- MicroPro™/AC2 treated wood is NAHB Research Center green approved
- Lighter, more natural wood appearance
- Improved painting and staining qualities
- Better corrosion resistance for code approved fasteners and hardware
- #2 and better pine
- Cut back from longer material; length may vary by up to 1"
- Limited to stock on hand
Dimensions: 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 3' Actual
Brand Name: AC2