1 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 22' LVL 1.9E
Model Number: MM191022
Menards® SKU: 1061381
Everyday Low Price: $85.80
Sale Price Good Through 05-09-2015
Description & Documents
LVLs are used for headers and beams when strength is important.
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is stronger and more stable with a higher strength-to-weight ratio than conventional solid sawn lumber
- Multiple pieces (typically used in pairs) can be fastened together to obtain greater thicknesses resulting in greater strength to carry/support heavier loads.
- E Value (Modulus of Elasticity) = 1.9E or better
- Faces and edges are sealed with a clear or tinted weather resistant coating to protect against moisture during the construction project. Not suitable for prolonged exposure to the elements.
- Easily worked with conventional wood working tools.
Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 22'
Shipping Weight: 83.9 lbs
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.