2" x 6" x 16' LP® SolidStart® Laminated Strand Lumber
Model Number: 1068528
Menards® SKU: 1068528
Description & Documents
LP® SolidStart® laminated strand lumber creates straighter walls making installation of cabinetry, millwork and tile easier. There are no knots, splits or voids and the strength and stiffness properties of laminated strand lumber (LSL) exceed those of traditional lumber.
- LP® SolidStart® LSL is made from wood - a renewable, natural resource
- 1.35E design value
- Edge sealed against jobsite moisture exposure
- Cuts and nails like ordinary construction lumber
- SFI certified
- Creates straighter walls which makes installation of cabinetry, millwork and tile easier
- No knots, splits or voids
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1 ½"x 5 ½"x 16' Actual
Shipping Dimensions: 192.0 x 5.5 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 40.3 lbs
Brand Name: LP SolidStart LSL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.