6" x 6" x 4' #2 Pressure Treated Critical Structural
Model Number: 1112801
Menards® SKU: 1112801
Description & Documents
Pressure treated for critical structural (CS) applications this product can be completely buried in the ground or submerged in fresh water. AC2 brand treated wood products use the MicroPro™ technology which is a revolutionary way to pressure treat wood for decks, fences, landscaping, and general construction uses. MicroPro™ technology offers many benefits, including significantly improved corrosion performance. MicroPro™/AC2 technology is the first treated-wood process to be certified under Scientific Certification Systems Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) program based on Life-Cycle Assessment. MicroPro™/AC2 pressure treated wood products are protected from termites and fungal decay and are backed by an Osmose Residential and Agricultural Limited Warranty Program (see warranty for details).
- MicroPro™ lifetime limited warranty
- Environmentally friendly
- MicroPro™/AC2 treated wood is NAHB Research Center green approved
- Lighter, more natural wood appearance
- Improved painting and staining qualities
- Better corrosion resistance for code approved fasteners and hardware
- #2 and better pine
- Cut back from longer material; length may vary by up to 1"
- Limited to stock on hand
Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 4' Actual