5/4" x 6" x 24' AC2 MicroShades CedarTone Pressure Treated AG Decking
Model Number: 1115744
Menards® SKU: 1115744
Description & Documents
This lumber has been pressure treated for above ground (AG) applications. AC2 brand treated wood products use MicroPro™ technology, which is a revolutionary way to pressure treat wood for decks, fences, landscaping and general construction uses. MicroPro™ technology offers many benefits including significantly improved corrosion performance. MicroPro™/AC2 technology is the first treated wood process to be certified under the Scientific Certification Systems Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) Program based on life cycle assessment. MicroPro™/AC2 pressure treated wood products are protected from termites and fungal decay and are backed by an Osmose Residential and Agricultural Limited Warranty Program (see warranty for details).
- MicroShades AC2 CedarTone lumber has the appearance of cedar lumber with all the benefits of treated lumber at a lower cost
- 15% thicker than standard 5/4 decking
- Environmentally friendly
- MicroPro™/AC2 treated wood is NAHB Research Center green approved
- Lighter, more natural CedarToned wood appearance
- Improved painting and staining qualities
- Better corrosion resistance for code-approved fasteners and hardware
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1-5/32" x 5-1/2" x 24' actual CedarTone decking
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Thickness: 1 5/32"
||Contact Type Allowed: General Use - Above Ground
|Manufacturer Warranty: MicroPro™ Lifetime Limited Warranty
||Nominal Thickness: 5/4"
|Nominal Length: 24'
||Nominal Size: 5/4" x 6" x 24'
|Nominal Width: 6"
||Pressure Treated: Yes
|Product Depth: 288"
||Product Height: 1 5/32"
|Product Length: 24'
||Product Weight : 30 lbs.
|Product Width: 5 1/2"
|Type of Pressure Treatment: Micronized Copper Azole
||Water Repellent: Yes
|Chemical Retention: 0.06 lbs./cu. ft.