2" x 6" x 22' #2 Southern Yellow Pine Lumber
Model Number: 1028175-2x6x22SYP
Menards® SKU: 1028175
Description & Documents
Southern Yellow Pine (SYP) has the highest density of all structural lumber species, providing superior fastener holding power and load-bearing capacity.
- Kiln dried to a moisture content of 19%
- Superior strength and stiffness
- Choosing domestic southern pine is choosing a product grown in the U.S. which is not only a good environmental choice, but also an opportunity to support local economies
- Environmentally friendly
- Span tables can be found on the Southern Forest Products Association's website at www.southernpine.com
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 22' actual size
Shipping Dimensions: 22.0 x 6.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 48.0 lbs
|Thickness: 1 /2"
||Contact Type Allowed: N/A
|Lumber Quality: #2
||Manufacturer Warranty: None
|Material: Southern Yellow Pine (SYP)
||Nominal Thickness: 2"
|Nominal Length: 22'
||Nominal Size: 2" x 6" x 22'
|Nominal Width: 6"
||Pressure Treated: No
|Product Height: 1 1/2"
||Product Length: 22'
|Product Weight : 48 lbs.
||Product Width: 5 1/2"
||Type of Pressure Treatment: None
|Chemical Retention: N/A