ClarkDietrich 2-1/2" x 12' Double Leg 25-Gauge Resilient Channel
Model Number: RCDN-12
Menards® SKU: 1322280
Everyday Low Price: $3.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.44
Your Final Price: $3.55
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Resilient channel dampens sound waves effectively, dissipating the energy and reducing sound transmission by suspending gypsum wallboard 1/2" from the stud or joist. Sound absorption can be maximized by utilizing sound attenuation blankets within the wall or floor cavity. Double leg resilient channel is typically used for ceiling applications with multiple layers of gypsum board. The Double leg is easier to install, but offers a lower STC rating.
- This resilient channel dampens sound waves effectively, dissipating the energy and reducing sound transmission by suspending gypsum wallboard 1/2" from the stud or joist. Sound absorption can be maximized by utilizing sound attenuation blankets within the
- Knurled face prevents screw walk during gypsum board attachment
- Double leg resilient channel provides for rapid installation of a sound barrier especially suited for ceiling applications
- Designed for both wall and ceiling applications
- 1-1/4" x 12'
Shipping Dimensions: 144.0 x 2.5 x 0.06
Shipping Weight: 1.9 lbs
Brand Name: Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.