From the inside and out, this is one tough sub-floor underlayment. Upon inspecting the panel, the first thing you will notice is there is a water-repellent coating over the top surface and T & G edges of the panel. The water-repellent coating will protect the sub-floor material from the weather elements until the exterior walls and roof are installed.
- Water-repellent coating over entire top of the panel and the T & G edges
- Producted from Douglas Fir and western species for strength and dimensional stability. It is also resistant to splitting, puncturing and impact damage
- Blocks up to 40% moisture absorption during the construction phase of the home
- Sealed tongue and groove and edges
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Floor covering can be applied directly over RigidCoat
- Nominal size
Dimensions: 3/4" x 4' x 8'
Ship Dim: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 63.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 111507_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.