1/4" 4' x 8' Tempered Hardboard
Model Number: 1291185
Menards® SKU: 1291185
Description & Documents
Hardboard has a high internal bond, exceptional stability, and smoothness ideal for paneling, furniture, fixtures, toys, general manufacturing, and applications where painting or die cutting is required. Hardboard is used in a variety of applications including furniture components, wall paneling, underlayment, interior trim and perforated boards. It resists marring, scuffing and abrasion, as well as changes in temperature and humidity.
- Hardboard can be used in many applications
- Hardboard Surface is smooth and free of common wood defects
- Hardboard has a uniform thickness, density and appearance, and has no grain
- Hardboard can be securely glued or fastened with screws, staples, or nails
- Product may vary by store
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1/4" x 4' x 8'
Shipping Dimensions: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 40.4 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.