Hardboard has a high internal bond, exceptional stability, and smoothness ideal for paneling, furniture, fixtures, toys, general manufacturing, and applications where painting or die cutting is required. Hardboard is used in a variety of applications including furniture components, wall paneling, underlayment, interior trim and perforated boards. It resists marring, scuffing and abrasion, as well as changes in temperature and humidity.
- Hardboard can be used in many applications
- Hardboard Surface is smooth and free of common wood defects
- Hardboard has a uniform thickness, density and appearance, and has no grain
- Hardboard can be securely glued or fastened with screws, staples, or nails
- Product may vary by store
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1/4" x 4' x 8'
Ship Dim: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 40.4 lbs
MSDS Document: 110312_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.