Pressure treated for Ground Contact (GC) applications. AC2 brand treated wood products use the MicroPro technology, which is a revolutionary way to pressure treat wood for decks, fences, landscaping, and general construction uses. MicroPro technology offers many benefits, including significantly improved corrosion performance. MicroPro/AC2 technology is the first treated wood process to be certified under Scientific Certification Systems Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) Program based on Life-Cycle Assessment. MicroPro/AC2 pressure treated wood products are protected from termites and fungal decay and are backed by an Osmose Residential and Agricultural Limited Warranty Program (see warranty for details)
- MicroPro Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Environmentally friendly
- MicroPro/AC2 treated wood is NAHB Research Center, Green Approved.
- Lighter, more natural wood appearance
- Improved painting and staining qualities.
- Better corrosion resistance for code approved fasteners and hardware.
- CCX Exterior grade plywood
- 15/32 thickness
- Nominal size
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.