Roseburg 1/2" (16/32") x 4' x 8' AB Marine Plywood
Model Number: 1251595
Menards® SKU: 1251595
Description & Documents
Roseburg's AB Marine Panel is a marine-grade plywood that is perfect for use in greater moisture applications requiring a high-quality face and back that is factory sanded and ready for further finish.
- Not treated against rot and decay like pressure-treated plywood
- High strength, stable fir veneer
- 16/32" actual thickness
- The panel is sanded on both faces
- Its exposure durability rating is exterior and the glue used is a water-resistant structural adhesive
- It is considered a premium panel-grade ready for sealing for use in high-moisture applications
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1/2" x 4' x 8'
Shipping Dimensions: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 44.0 lbs
Brand Name: Roseburg
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.