DRIcore Leveling Kit
Model Number: 1243111
Menards® SKU: 1243111
Everyday Low Price: $5.75
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.63
Your Final Price: $5.12
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
These easy-to-use slide-in design leveling shims are designed for use with DRIcore Subfloor. These plastic leveling shims are designed to help level DRIcore Subfloor Panels up to 1/4". These shims require no cutting or gluing to work with your DRIcore Subfloor Panels.
- The leveling shims have been designed to slide under the DRIcore panel to adjust for uneven areas on the concrete floor
- Slide the leveling shims into place on the underside of the panel where the height adjustment is necessary
- The leveling shims can be installed between two panels, if necessary
- In some cases, you may need to stack leveling shims together (maximum of four) to get the right height adjustment needed to level the panel
Dimensions: 3" x 4" plastic shim
Shipping Dimensions: 6.0 x 6.0 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/30/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.