Emseal AST Hi-Acrylic 12' Sealant Tape
Model Number: 1558570
Menards® SKU: 1558570
Everyday Low Price: $11.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.32
Your Final Price: $10.67
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
AST is a self-adhering tape seal made from resilient, open-cell polyurethane foam impregnated with a water-based acrylic-modified asphalt emulsion. It replaces and outperforms liquid and butyl tape sealant and closed-cell closures. AST is suitable for use against metal, plastic, wood, concrete and other materials common in metal building structures.
- Will not dry out and become hard or brittle
- The seals are UV-stable and highly resistant to aging and vermin (bugs, rodents, birds, etc.)
- Will not extrude from between joints when squeezed, which is a possibility with caulk or butyl-type tapes
- May be used in non-moving gasket-type applications as well as in moving expansion/contraction-type joints
Dimensions: 1" x 12' roll
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/31/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.