Description & Documents
Mono-Posts are designed to be a permanent supporting component for a new home construction project. For safety and stability, H Series Mono-Posts are constructed of durable steel, come fully assembled with no loose parts and are coated with scratch-tested, corrosion resistant primer.
- No loose parts, completely self contained unit. Designed for new construction
- Each adjustable column has a 4" adjustment range. One person can install in less than five minutes
- Corrosion resistant primer scratch tested to 200 hrs., in accordance with ASTMB-117
- Allowable strength 13,500 lbs
- Design strength 20,300 lbs
- ICC approved. Meets FHA and HUD standards
- The H Series has a 4-¼" x 7-¼" x 3 gauge welded plate on one end and a 4" x 5-1/2" x 3 gauge swivel plate on the other
Dimensions: Adjusts from 6'0" to 6'4"
Brand Name: Akron
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Column
|Color / Finish: Red
||Column Shape: Round
|Column Design: Permanent Building Column
||Overall Diameter: 3 inch
|Overall Height: 72-76 inch
||Overall Length: 4-1/4 inch
|Overall Width: 7-1/4 inch
||Safety Load: 13,500
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.