Description & Documents
The H series Mono-Posts are designed to be a permanent supporting component for a new home construction project. For safety and stability, H Series Mono-Posts are constructed of durable steel, come fully assembled with no loose parts and are coated with scratch-tested, corrosion resistant primer.
- No loose parts, completely self contained unit. Designed for new construction
- Available in 3" increments. One person can install in less than five minutes
- Corrosion resistant primer scratch tested to 200 hrs., in accordance with ASTMB-117
- Allowable strength 13,500 lbs
- Design strength 20,300 lbs
- 1 plate 4-1/4" x 7-1/4" x 3 gauge 1 plate 4" x 6" x 3 gauge
- ICC approved. Meets FHA and HUD standards
- The H Series has a 4-¼" x 7-¼" x 3 gauge welded plate on one end and a 4" x 5-1/2" x 3 gauge swivel plate on the other
Dimensions: Adjusts from 6'0" to 6'4"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.