Tapco Adjustable Floor Jack - 1' 7" to 3' 0"
Model Number: C3
Menards® SKU: 1850314
Description & Documents
The galvanized top and bottom plate is embossed to prevent dishing. The flush adjusting steel nut features a pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure. Inside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel with adjusting holes 3 inches apart. Outside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel. A double carriage bolt and nut are included for added safety. It has been immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Compression load range 16,000 lbs to 18,000 lbs
Dimensions: Adjusts from 1''7" to 3'0"
Brand Name: Akron
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Floor Jack
|Color / Finish: Black
||Column Shape: Round
|Column Design: Temporary Support While Making Structural Repairs
||Overall Diameter: 2-1/2 inch
|Overall Height: 19-36 inch
||Overall Length: 4 inch
|Overall Width: 5 inch
||Safety Load: 16,000
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.