The galvanized top and bottom plate is embossed to prevent dishing. The flush adjusting steel nut features a pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure. Inside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel with adjusting holes 3 inches apart. Outside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel. A double carriage bolt and nut are included for added safety. It has been immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Compression load range 14,000 lbs to 18,000 lbs
Dimensions: Ajusts from 2'10" to 4'7"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.