Tapco Adjustable Floor Jack - 4' 5" to 7' 9"
Model Number: C79
Menards® SKU: 1850291
Description & Documents
The galvanized top and bottom plate is embossed to prevent dishing. The flush adjusting steel nut features a pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure. Inside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel with adjusting holes 3 inches apart. Outside the tube is heavy-duty high carbon steel. A double carriage bolt and nut are included for added safety. It has been immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion.
- Galvanized top and bottom plate embossed to prevent dishing
- Flush adjusting steel nut with pilot into tube which provides extra safety against accidental side pressure
- Inside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel, with adjusting holes 3" apart. Outside tube is heavy duty high carbon steel. Double carriage bolt and nut for added safety
- Immersion dipped for heavy coating inside and out to prevent corrosion
- Compression load range 11,350 lbs to 18,000 lbs
Dimensions: Adjusts from 4'5" to 7'9"
Brand Name: TAPCO
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.