Mongoose ® Ridge Vent is the attic ventilation system for shingle roofs. Mongoose ® Ridge Vent is a self-sticking and self-end-capping product with an 8 mil polypropylene cap sheet that delivers added weather protection. It provides more free area (NFA) than most other brands. Mongoose ® Ridge Vent has passed the Miami Dade County Wind Driven Rain test and is approved for use in Dade County, FL. It can be installed by hand or power nailing and offers a lifetime limited warranty. Packaged in 11" x 20' rolls.
- Mongoose® Ridge Vent has 10.41 square inches net free area per lineal foot - up to 19% better than most other rolled ridge vents
- Adheres directly to the roof for ease of installation without nails
- Protective cover is clearly marked for alignment and nailing
- Pressure sensitive strips provide permanent adhesion to roof shingles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made from over 90% recycled fiber over 30% post-consumer content
- All season energy savings
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 20'L X 11"W
Ship Dim: 15.5 x 15.5 x 11.0
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 105200_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.