#15 Felt Underlayment ASTM-D226 - Covers 400 Sq. Ft.
Model Number: 1511792
Menards® SKU: 1511792
Everyday Low Price: $24.64
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.71
Your Final Price: $21.93
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
ASTM D226 is code for residential dwellings in Wisconsin. Standard felt meets ASTM specification D4869, but it is not referred to as "ASTM Grade" felt in the industry. The D4869 specification has less tear strength than D226. Higher tear strength lessens the probability of leaks critical on dwellings, but the D4869 specification is more than adequate for most unattached garages, storage buildings and utility applications.
- Required underlayment for roofs and some siding
- The #15 roofing felt provides an extra layer of protection between your shingles and your roof deck
- Excellent asphalt saturation for effective waterproofing
- Heavy-duty design minimizes wrinkling
- Accurate lay lines for simple, consistent shingle application
- Slip-resistant, even in warm climates
- 432 square feet of roof coverage per roll
- Pallet size is 42" x 48" with 25 rolls per pallet
Dimensions: Covers 400 sq ft
Shipping Dimensions: 36.0 x 8.0 x 8.0
Shipping Weight: 50.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.