8mm Opal 4' x 24' Twin Wall Polycarbonate
Model Number: 8mmopaltwinwall4x24
Description & Documents
These 8mm Opal 4' x 24' Twin Wall Polycarbonate sheets are custom cut from a 48-foot master sheet and have 40% light transmission. Polycarbonate multiwall sheets offer a high degree of light transmittance while blocking harmful UV rays. Multiwall sheets also offer excellent thermal insulation properties. Light in weight, yet 10 times stronger than acrylic and 200 times stronger than glass, these multiwall sheets are the perfect option for various applications, some of which are hobby greenhouses, office partitions, pool enclosures, window replacements, skylights, canopies, carports, sunrooms and more! Highly flexible, these multiwall sheets can be easily cold formed and will not crack or splinter when fabricated. Some sheets are available with a Dripguard coating which ensures that condensation is carried away from roofing so that droplets will not fall. These sheets also come with a limited 10 year warranty. If there is a project to be done, AmeriLux has materials for it.
- UV protected on exterior side
- Limited 10 year warranty
- Opal polycarbonate has 40% light transmission
- Light in weight and virtually unbreakable
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- Vent tape, aluminum tape, U-channel and H-channel are accessories that are available and sold separately
- Lengths up to 48'
- Flutes must run vertically and be sealed using tape or polycarbonate profiles, which are sold separately
- Easy to fabricate with no special tools required
- 8mm = 0.31" = 5/16"
- Anodized Aluminum base and cap, U-channel, and corner are accessories that are available and sold separately
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.