Owens Corning VentSure® 7" Rigid Roll Ridge Vent - Covers 20 Lin. Ft.
Model Number: 1475051
Menards® SKU: 1475051
Everyday Low Price: $59.79
11% Mail-In Rebate: $6.58
Your Final Price: $53.21
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
VentSure® Rigid Roll Ridge Vents are shingle-over, low-profile ridge vents designed to provide year-round protection and consistent ventilation in the attic while achieving a natural, finished look for your roof. When properly installed with soffit or eave vents, VentSure® Rigid Roll Ridge Vents meet or exceed requirements of all recognized national building codes.
- Allows hot, stale air to escape attic
- Installs beneath shingles for a streamlined professional appearance
- Weather PROtector® moisture barrier that helps provide added protection against weather infiltration
- Patented, durable corrugated plastic construction with a low 5/8" profile for an attractive ridge line
- The unique design adjusts to almost any roof pitch (2/12 to 20/12)
- Long-lasting 50-year limited warranty
- 20' roll
Dimensions: 7" x 20' Roll
Shipping Dimensions: 15.0 x 15.0 x 11.5
Shipping Weight: 4.8 lbs
Brand Name: VentSure® Rigid Roll Ridge Vents
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.