Description & Documents
LP® SmartSide® Lap Siding products deliver all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood, plus the durability and workability of treated engineered wood. LP® SmartSide® products also deliver the beautiful, authentic look of real wood for unbeatable curb appeal. Our proprietary SmartGuard® manufacturing process helps protect against termite damage and fungal decay with a 50-year product warranty.
- The look of real cedar with easy installation and maintenance over time
- Reversible staggered or straight edge offers exceptional design versatility
- Each piece covers 3.33 sq. ft. with a 2" overlap
- Shiplap ends for seamless appearance
- Treated engineered wood fiber substrate
- Preprimed for exceptional paint adhesion
- Proprietary SmartGuard® process to help resist rot and termite damage
- Cuts with standard circular saw blades and woodworking tools
- For use over wall sheathing and housewrap
- Nominal size
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 7/16" x 12" x 48"
Shipping Dimensions: 48.0 x 12.0 x 0.44
Shipping Weight: 7.0 lbs
Brand Name: LP Specialty
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Shake Accent
||Color / Finish: Primed
|Coverage Per Piece: 3.33 square foot
||Thickness: 0.44 inch
|Overall Width: 12 inch
||Overall Length: 48 inch
|Siding Surface Texture: Cedar Texture
|Exposure: 10 inch
||Special Features: Primed, Superior impact resistance, Treated Engineered Wood that resists rot and termites, More durable, stable and consistent than traditional wood panels, Shiplap edges for easy installation alignment, Significantly lighter than fiber cement, Strong enough to be nailed directly to stud - no additional sheathing required, Ideal exterior for homes in areas of high winds or seismic activity
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.