AC HydroSeal 3000 3' x 66.7' Foundation Membrane
Model Number: 1536000
Menards® SKU: 1536000
Everyday Low Price: $129.00
You Save: $29.01
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2014
Description & Documents
HydroSeal 3000 is a proprietary composite uniquely designed to provide high-strength, low temperature adhesion and high temperature stability in a superior waterproofing membrane. A tough 4-mil cross-laminated polyethylene film forms a resilient barrier against physical damage and water migration. The proprietary, modified asphalt provides superior waterproofing integrity. This product offers a silicone-coated, high temperature release paper for easy installation.
- HydroSeal 3000 may be applied when ambient and substrate temperatures are 40° F (4° C) or above
- Covers approximately 186 square feet
- HydroSeal 3000 is ideal for waterproofing concrete, masonry or wood structures
- HydroSeal 3000 can be applied to foundation walls, tunnels, earth shelters, structural concrete decks, plaza decks, parking decks, approved insulating foams and split-slab construction above or below grade
- Provides a continuous 60-mil waterproof barrier on the outside of your foundation to ensure a dry basement
- Use on concrete, wood or foam
- Peel-and-stick application
Dimensions: 3' x 66.7'
Shipping Dimensions: 38.0 x 10.5 x 10.5
Shipping Weight: 86.9 lbs
Brand Name: Hydroseal 3000 Foundation Membrane
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.