Fibered black asphalt liquid that preserves and protects old or new roof surfaces. Forms a seamless, reinforced asphalt coating over roll roofing, shingles, concrete, masonry, galvanized and other roof surfaces
- Brush Grade
- Prolongs the life of the roof
- For use on metal, built-up, felt, concrete, and wood roofs
- Highly resistant to water and other types of weather damage.
- Seals small cracks, joints, seams and nail holes.
- Covers 60-70 square feet per gallon for metal roofs
- Covers 50-60 square feet per gallon for felt or composition roofs
- Covers 25-50 square feet per gallon for concrete or masonry surfaces
Dimensions: 4.75 Gallon
Brand Name: RoofWorks
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.