RoofWorks Fibered Roof & Foundation Coating - 4.75-gal.
Model Number: 1531222
Menards® SKU: 1531222
Everyday Low Price: $39.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $4.40
Your Final Price: $35.57
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
RoofWorks Fibered Roof & Foundation Coating is a fibered black asphalt liquid that preserves and protects old or new roof surfaces. This product forms a seamless, reinforced asphalt coating over roll roofing, shingles, concrete, masonry, galvanized and other roof surfaces.
- Brush grade
- Prolongs the life of the roof
- For use on metal, built-up, felt, concrete and wood roofs
- Highly resistant to water and other types of weather damage
- Seals small cracks, joints, seams and nail holes
- Prevents leaks in roofs around chimneys, flashings and valleys
- Covers 60-70 square feet per gallon for metal roofs
- Covers 50-60 square feet per gallon for felt or composition roofs
- Covers 25-50 square feet per gallon for concrete or masonry surfaces
Dimensions: 4.75 gallons
Brand Name: RoofWorks
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.